Tax for Business Owners

If your business earns more than $70,000 you need to registered for GST, then you need to submit a business activity statement (BAS) at the end of every quarter plus at the end of financial year an annual report. Chris Borg and the team of certified practicing accountants are experts when it comes to company or business taxation and accounting.


Comments are closed.